The Gold Virtual Planning Package gives you the pampered planning experience that you didn’t know you could afford! You will have unlimited email and phone calls with your very own professional planner who will be dedicated to your event. These Virtual Planning Packages are perfect for the couples who just want a professional planner guiding them throughout the entire process but do not need help the day of the event. These Virtual Plans will get you from the engagement to the wedding without a misstep. Enjoy the confidence that can only come from having a planner; know that you are completely prepared for your big day and that you have received fair deals from all of your vendors. Check out everything the Gold plan includes below!
- Initial Setup Meeting– This hour long video call will take place with your very own professional planner. This meeting will cover every aspect of your event and will allow your planner to create your event budget, checklist, and binder.
- Wedding Planning Budget– Following your meeting your planner will create a realistic, working budget for you to use! This incredible spreadsheet is filled out for you by your planner and will help you stay in budget and keep you making payments on time. Seriously, this spreadsheet is very advanced and keeps track of when your payments are due as well as tells you everything you need to know, including how to pay and where to send the checks!
- Wedding Planning Checklist– This keeps you on schedule with tasks and has been updated to reflect modern planning needs. We have a unique approach to almost every step of the process, so our checklist doesn’t look like anything you have seen before.
- Wedding Planning Binder– This is an invaluable tool that will guide you through the entire process while giving you something you can take to meetings. This binder has everything you need to get you from saying “Yes!” to “I do!”. Checklists, tons of tips and tricks for every stage, pockets to hold color swatches and much more. This is a client friendly version of the one our planners use so you know it has EVERYTHING you need. Best part is you have something to take with you to meetings to ensure that you are always prepared. This will be shipped to your home or you can pick up at our office.
- Event Dashboard & Guest Tracker– Created by a professional planner with a background in IT, this spreadsheet is ridiculously elaborate and most-importantly, very user-friendly and functional. Built-in formulas help calculate your estimated guest count based off of user data, and arrange all info to be mailing ready for your printer. Your planner will set this bad boy up for you and will give you a guided tutorial. These docs are stored on our cloud to ensure that they are safe and accessible anywhere you have internet access. You have the opportunity to download this as well.
- Direct Communication with Planner– Limited Email and phone calls with your planner or planning assistant during our regular business hours 9 am – 7 pm Mon- Sat, Sunday availability for scheduled meetings. Receive responses to emails within 48 hours!
- Monthly Check-In Emails– These emails will keep you on track and make sure you are progressing. They will also offer helpful information for upcoming and current planning tasks.
- Wedding Etiquette Advice, Tips and Hints– Pretty self explanatory, but you will be able to get all of this straight from your planner, not a generic answer found on a Yahoo forum.
- Venue Referrals– Based off of your Initial Setup Meeting your planner will provide you with a list of venues that will meet all of your must-haves as well as fit within your budget. They will even provide you with all venue rental info and schedule your venue tours!
- Vendor Pricing and Contract Review – Yes, you heard that right. This is for all of your vendors and will give you the peace of mind knowing you aren’t being taken advantage of and are paying a fair price.
- Assistance with Event Rentals– Take the guess work out of knowing how much to to order and where to find rental items. You will also receive discounts as a Sweetheart Planners client!
- Hotel Room Block Setup– We will setup a complimentary room block for your event.
- Monthly Planning Conference Calls– Every month you will be able to participate in an hour long group conference call that will allow you to talk with a planner and other Sweetheart Planners couples as a group to bounce ideas and get helpful tips!
- 15% Sweetheart Planners Rentals Discount– Our inventory includes cake stands, linens, centerpieces, charger plates, chair covers and much, much more…
Want more services? Check out the Platinum Plan to get the following on top of everything listed above!
- Personalized Wedding Website– You will receive a personalized, hosted website for your event. This will be created for you by a professional website developer and you will have multiple layouts to choose from.
- Tie-Down Meeting Phone Call– Between 1-2 months before your event (your choice) your planner will schedule your tie-down meeting. This comprehensive look at your event as a whole will allow us to identify any potential red flags as well as ensure you have not missed anything. Don’t be one of those brides or grooms who suffer from daily nightmares worrying they have forgotten something!
- “Day of” Event Timeline – Following your Tie-Down Meeting Phone Call your planner will create a timeline for your wedding day that will include all activities as well as suggested vendor arrivals. Send this to your vendors and be done!
- RSVP Services – Every couple deals with the last minute stress of late or missing RSVPs. Let us take the stress out of it all by receiving your RSVPs, logging them in your guest tracker as well as calling/emailing your guests to get their response when the RSVP date has passed.
- 20% Sweetheart Planners Rentals Discount– Our inventory includes cake stands, linens, centerpieces, charger plates, chair covers and much, much more…
Virtual planning packages do not include Day of Management. If you wish for everything here plus “Day of”, give us a call to discuss our Full Planning Packages